2. Sitting outside while Wee One naps. I enjoy being still and allowing myself to notice the things that are happening around me. I listen to the leaves blow in the wind and to the squirrels as they chase each other from branch to branch. I enjoy watching the street sweeper man dance to his own music as he drives down my street. I love the peace and tranquility that I feel when I allow myself to take the time to notice the beauty that life has to offer.
3. Laying in bed with my hubby at the end of the day, and watching whatever sitcom series that we are currently trying to get through.
4. Watching my kids try new things, and when they finally understand the newest concept that they have been working on in school.
5. Going on our family road trips. Being in the car together, and sharing the excitement of seeing and exploring new things is the best thing in the world! I will never get tired of hearing my kids excited chatter about what they expect to find before we get there, and then their excited chatter about what we did once we leave. Those moments will forever be ingrained in my memory as the most cherished moments of my twenties.
6. Going to my monthly book club meetings. The ladies that I read with are some of the rowdiest ladies I know! Who needs alcohol when you have books and dessert?!?! ;o)
7. Talking on the phone with my two best girlfriends!
This list is just a sampling of the things that make me happy in my life. I could go on and on, however, I don't think my blog has enough space to hold it all! I feel so blessed to have as many wonderful people, opportunities, and things in my life that make me really happy. :o)
So, what makes you happy?!?! Leave me a comment and let me know! I would love to hear about it!!